Thursday, September 24, 2009

Movin on up!

You are looking at our new location for the next Indie Banditas bazaar. The photos don't do it justice. We can fit at least 70 artists in this space and it is well lit, has bathrooms, a stage etc.
It is perfect. I found myself getting emotional as I signed the rental contract. It is getting bigger and bigger and my dream of having something like the Urban Craft Uprising show in Seattle is becoming a reality. I love all the artists involved and the fact that I get to meet and get to know all of them individually.
A lot of great and exciting things are happening for our bazaar. I have some top secret things under wraps and some offers that I am still sorting through. I had no idea when we started our little bazaar just last year, how successful it would be.
Thank you to everyone for making it so special.
I will begin mapping out spots and designating people in October. Those that paid right away had first pick, so as soon as they choose, it will be sent off to the rest of you in order of payment received. Thanks!
-Kate

1 comment:

  1. Who's that good lookin' guy strolling across the room? :-)

    Congrats on the new space! It's going to be a great bazaar.

    ReplyDelete